Sunday, November 25, 2007

One Christmas Wish List Item checked off the List

Well, most people probably don't read my posts that I've already published to notice when I make edits or addendums.

So, for those people, I'd like to say that I picked up a Sony PlayStation 3 at Wal-Mart on Saturday.  They were running a special I just couldn't walk away from.  If you bought the 80GB model for the regular list price of $499, you could pick out 10 Blu-Ray movies under $30 (which is most of the non-Box sets) and get them for free.  It wasn't a mail order deal.  The movies also had to be in stock.

So, I got every Disney movie I could find on Blu-Ray.  There were only a couple they didn't have so I walked away with over $300 in free Blu-Ray movies.  Here are the Disney movies I walked away with:

So, it's highly likely that there will be some reviews coming if I can think of something to say that hasn't already been said.

I'm excited about finally getting to watch movies that fully utilize the potential of my 1080i HDTV.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: