Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Disneyana: Trouble with Trivets

Broken Disney Trivet As they would say on Monty Python's Flying Circus, "now for something completely different".....

Apparently, the Disney Store is starting to sell a bit more stuff that one would expect to find in the World of Disney.  Some of that stuff is kitchenware. 

I was going to write a quick post about this nice trivet my wife picked up at the Disney Store a week or so ago.  There is a bunch of kitchenware in this black & white motif and we needed a new trivet to replace the one I accidentally broke when putting dishes away from the dishwasher.  One of the bowls slipped out of my hand and bounced off the trivet and cracked it.

Well, before I could write the post to show off the new trivet, my wife accidentally cracked this one.  This time it was a bottle of seasoning that did in the trivet. 

Moral of the story, don't store your trivets, if made of breakable substances, anywhere near cabinets.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha...

I'm not laughing with you, I am laughing at you!

Great title. Even though I am a Star Wars fan...I can appreciate the time and effort that went into the story.

See, I can use this post to explain to my wife why I should never unload the dishwasher again!