Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MouseFest Bound

Since my flight out of the Sooner State is at 6:15 AM, I will not be able to put in a post before I head to the airport. 

My lovely wife, Enchanted Rose, is feeling much better.  She's not 100%, but she gives me that look that is only deserving of stupid comments and questions whenever I bring up the possibility of us not going tomorrow.  I guess being sick at Disney World is much better than being sick at work.

So, this will be my last post before leaving. 

I'm hoping to be able to give you all some great trip reports as I'm there at MouseFest, but they may have to wait until I get back.  I keep hearing about how little sleep I'll be getting due to events, so I may not have time to write on top of all that.

So, stay tuned.  Hopefully between such bloggers as George, Jeff, Jessica, myself and others, we'll have one of the best blogged MouseFests ever [Ed. Note:  Do I hear the cries for a BloggerFest event at MouseFest 2008].

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Lou Mongello - WDWRadio.com said...

Ray, it was great to meet you and your lovely wife at MouseFest! And yes, thanks for making me look even minutely taller than everyone else there, and having my back (hopefully) during the incessant jabs at my height, show length, last name, etc. during the week. Seee ya!

Unknown said...

Lou,

I had your back and will have your back on all accounts. Us Men of Shorter Stature (MOSS) need to stick together.

And I send you a Seeeee Ya! back