Thursday, December 27, 2007

Get "The Hollow" in your Mailbox

A few weeks ago ImagiNerd George convinced me to add the e-mail subscription option to my blog provided by Feedburner

I have been using Feedburner for awhile to manage my RSS Feeds and it just made sense to add another option for people to "subscribe" to this blog.

So, if you are in the market for an easy way to get "The Hollow" delivered to you (instead of you going to it), then partake of our e-mail subscription option!

Just plug in your e-mail address and click 'Subscribe'.  Feedburner will send you an authorization e-mail that you must respond to (this ensures that the e-mail address you provided is valid).

Once activated, you'll receive an e-mail in the morning (sometime between 5-7am CST) whenever there is new content.  If I haven't posted anything since your last e-mail, then you won't get a new e-mail until I do.

And yes, I'm shamelessly copying George's idea of asking for your subscriptions :)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shameless is probably going to be my middle name. Especially since using Lou Mongello or Pepper would be creepy!

Or would it?