I just wanted to do a quick blog post and suggest that if you aren't in the habit of listening to the Magical Definition Podcast (or as it's fans like to call it the MDP), I suggest you download and listen. If you were a former listener, I suggest you take another listen for the following reasons:
- A New content format is being rolled out
- Much more of that witty banter from our hosts. After all, we all know that it's more than the quality of your content that makes the difference, it's the delivery. This week we get to hear more of their opinions of the impending changes at Disney's
- Jim Hill is still there and is really starting to get into his groove as a MDP contributor. He, as usual, entices us with lots of juicy details of "what might come to be" and "what almost came to be".
- Tim has brought back his sorely missed "Photo Tip of the Week" but with a new twist. In addition to giving generic tips, he's giving instructions on how to attempt to reproduce a popular photo from his own forums, The Magic in Pixels (should be no secret who he is if you've been following my Devine Inspiration series). This week they are keeping with the theme of the show and he's discussing "The Hat" (see left). This just so happens to be one of my most favorite night-time shots Mr. Devine has on display.
- The blooper reel at the end of the show. Some of the best comedic gold is after the closing credits have rolled.
Of course the most important reason to listen is that my lovely wife, Enchanted Rose and I have been named "Friends of the Show" along with my buddies George and Andrew (aka The Disney Geeks)