As George over at The Disney Geeks as so aptly reminded me, he and his brother Andy will be at MouseFest 2007 and I, at this time, am unable to attend.
Well, there is plenty of things I can do that are more fun than attending MouseFest but I thought I would limit it to the Top 10:
- Catalogue my extensive Disney Movie Collection
- Watch every Disney based
propagandashow that airs on the Travel Channel
- Read all 7 Harry Potter Books...again.
- Listen to every episode of The WDW Radio Show podcast
- Rent Haunted Mansion and The Country Bears and analyze them in detail for their significance in pop-culture
- Log 1000 posts on various Disney Forums where my only contributions are "I agree", "Awesome", "You can say that again", and "bump"
- Transcribe my scribbled notes from my 2006 trip to WDW into another War & Peace length trip report in this wonderful blog
- Sit on my back porch, put on my favorite Disney music and enjoy a nice cold Shandy
- Send Lou Mongello e-mails telling him that he needs me as a side-kick so I can make him look tall in pictures
And the top thing I can do that is more fun than going to MouseFest 2007
10. Take a lap in my Money Bin