Sunday, February 17, 2008

An Apology

To all my loyal guests:

I would like to extend a heartfelt apology for my seeming neglect of "The Hollow".

Lately, my life has gotten a bit chaotic.  My line of work is project based and client based.  That means there are lean times, normal times, and "you want it done when" times.

I'm in the "You want it done when?" phase right now.  If you add my time at the gym with my time at work you get 10-15 hours (averaging 12 hours).  Add in 8 hours to sleep, you get 18-23 hours of my time already committed.  It seems that lately it's been closer to the 23 hours than the 18. 

So, unfortunately, that doesn't leave me much time to post.  So, until things calm down, I am hoping to get a post up a week.

So, once again, if you haven't subscribed to the RSS feed or e-mail notification, you might consider it.  It really will make it easier for you to know when a new post shows up.

Once again, I apologize, but I have found I don't have that super human strength like Lou Mongello to function off of caffeine and sugar alone.

Thanks again for sticking with us.  I have a lot of blog post ideas but just need the time to get them to "paper".  I definitely know that my wife will be doing a series of posts documenting the quilt she is designing for the Charity Auction at MagicMeets

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ray - your posts are well worth waiting for - and I enjoy each one of them. Hope things calm down a little for ya :) I signed up for your RSS feed and I have it coming into my gmail at the top of the posts. It seems to work well!
-- Disney Dean

lorilovestigger said...

No problem Ray! Life gets crazy at times and you got to do what you got to do. Even if that means ignoring us--lol ;-)
Here's hoping that things calm down.