Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Introducing my Enchanted Rose

My wife, Nancy, is probably as big of a Disney fan as I am but in different ways.  She didn't like seeing me have all the fun with this blog so after some discussion, so she asked if she could provide some content.

She has started a couple drafts of some topics she wants to talk about and I hope to have them posted soon.  Due to her odd work schedule (3 PM - 3 AM), it is hard for her to sit down in front of a computer without falling asleep.

I told her that she needed to come up with a nice moniker since I blog under the name of Grumpwurst. 

Since Beauty & the Beast is one of her most favorite Disney movies, she has decided to call herself "Enchanted Rose"

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Welcome aboard Nancy. I look forward to getting to know you better through the eyes of your posting!

I wish I had a cool name like enchanted rose.

Andrew kinda sucks....